They probably look like art projects gone bad, but the process sure was a lot of fun 🙂 Well, maybe next time I’ll do better!
This is inspired from a pin on Pinterest that one of my dear friends recently shared. Want to try it out yourself? Read on for the steps.
- Glass bottle
- Acrylic paint for base coat
- A wide dish to dip the bottle in. Depth doesn’t matter, it should just be wide enough for the bottle.
- Paint the bottle with any acrylic color of your choice and let it dry completely. I preferred off white so that the nailcolors would show up well.
- Fill up the dish with water.
- Swirl water with a toothpick or something similar and slowly pour the nailcolor. Keep swirling so that the nailcolor forms a film on water rather than droplets.
- Now dip the bottle and roll it so that the nailcolor film transfers from water to the bottle.
That’s it! Let dry before holding and admiring your artwork 🙂